How to Legalise a Document in Malaysia

Under normal circumstances, submitted documents may be withdrawn on the same day or no later than the next business day. The legalization fee must be paid in USD ($) on the day of application. Payments only in cash. Please contact the embassy to check the fees. We can certify documents issued by any U.S. state, including documents issued by the U.S. federal government. Our seven offices are strategically located in California (Los Angeles and San Francisco), Texas, Florida, New York, Illinois and Washington, D.C. to speed up the process of legalizing your documents. You can obtain these documents from the National Registration Department of the Ministry of the Interior. The Consular Service Centre (CDC) can help Dutch nationals request documents or have documents legalised in Malaysia.

An „apostille“ is a certificate of authenticity issued by an authority designated in a Contracting State under the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 Repealing the Requirement of Legalization of Foreign Public Documents. Unlike Germany, Malaysia is not a party to this Convention. Therefore, „apostilles“ cannot be issued for Malaysian documents; they must be legalised before being submitted to the German authorities. More questions about the legalization of the document You can have various documents legalized, such as.B. diplomas and certificates. The most common documents are extracts from civil status records: 7. Please make an appointment by e-mail: Please note that the embassy reserves the right not to accept documents for legalization if one of these conditions is not met. The application for legalization can be made in person at the embassy or by mail. If you are applying by mail, please send a self-addressed, postage-paid and postage envelope with the legalization documents.

First, have your document legalized by the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Then bring your document to the Dutch Embassy in Kuala Lumpur for Dutch legalization. Malaysia has not acceded to the Hague Convention on the Abolition of the Legalization Requirement for Foreign Public Documents. Therefore, documents from Malaysia cannot be legalized by apostille, they are only recognized abroad after undergoing consular legalization, a procedure by which the signature and seal of foreign documents are certified. The respective embassy of the country in which the document is to be used is responsible. 4. Photocopies of all documents must be provided to the Embassy of Turkmenistan. (3) Send documents certified by the Singapore Law Academy or the Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs for certification by the Chinese Embassy in Singapore. 5. If company documents – letter of authorization to act on behalf of the company Do you need your New York documents to be legalized (authenticated, attested) for use in Malaysia? (2) Send documents issued by the Malaysian government, such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, no criminal record, to be certified directly by the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Singapore. Note: We can only help you with documents from the United States.

If your documents come from Malaysia, you should contact the relevant authority to help you in that country. The respective document must first be legalized by the consular department of the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Wisma Putra in Putrajaya. The Department will stamp only the original certificate, not a certified true copy of the document. For more information on the procedure and possible fees, please contact the ministry directly: The New York common documents we legalize for Malaysia are: Malaysian documents (such as birth certificate or death certificate) are today mainly in English and Bahasa. In this case, you do not need a translation. If your document is not fully translated into English, French, German or Dutch, you may need to have it translated. The following rules apply: (7) Documents certified by the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Chinese Embassy must be in their original form. Applicants must not disassemble original documents (notarized or certified) or staple other pages with the original documents and must assume full responsibility.

You can pick up your document(s) the next business day. Legalization takes place on site during the opening hours of our counter. You must make an appointment before arriving at the embassy. You must present the original certificate that has been legalized and stamped by Wisma Putra. The fee for a document is € 31.12. The fee must be paid when the application is filed. The fee will be converted to MYR at the embassy`s current exchange rate. You can pay in cash or by credit card (Visa, Master). You do not have to come to the embassy in person, you can send a representative to obtain legalization. If you are a Malaysian citizen, the authority where you can obtain this document depends on your religion.

Washington Express Visas offers same-day support and fast and reliable document authentication and legalization processing for Malaysia 24 hours a day. If others tell you that it will take you weeks to receive your documents, give us a call and we can do it in a few days. We will guide you step by step through the process and notify you immediately in case of any problems or delays. Your documents can be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to our processing office via FedEx, UPS, etc. **Depending on the volume, discounts may be offered with multiple documents. A copy of the document owner, the original and a copy of the officer`s or COI`s passport are required. The exact process of legalizing documents from Malaysia depends on the country where you want to use them. Do not hesitate to contact us with your request and we will do our best to help you! Your document must be original and complete. If the document refers to other documents or annexes, these must be attached.

(6) The Chinese Embassy only certifies the signature of officials and the seal of the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is not responsible for the content of documents. We offer document legalization in Malaysia for documents from all 50 U.S. states. The Consulate General is not responsible for documents lost by mail. Anyone holding one or more documents from Malaysia can have them legalized for use in any part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands: (1) Send documents issued in Malaysia such as an affidavit, statement, power of attorney, etc., to be notarized first by a local notary and then certified by the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (which also has a local office in Sabah and Kuching). The legalization fee is RM80 per civil document and RM160 per commercial and commercial document. This is how document legalization works for Malaysia. Please note that some documents must be notarized and certified by the Celrk County Office before being presented to the Secretary of State, some documents do not require legalization at the federal level (US Department of State): To use a document from Malaysia to the Netherlands, you must first have it legalized by the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Then you need to have it legalized by the Embassy of the Netherlands in Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia is not a member of the Apostille Convention, so all documents destined for this country must be legalized (certified) by the Malaysian consulate or embassy.